Requesting a Visit
All visitors are on an approved visitor list. Send Adrian a letter requesting a visitor form (include a few stamps so Adrian can mail you the form). Once Adrian receives your request, he mails you a visitor form. You fill out and mail the form to Adrian. Mail takes up to 30 days for Adrian to receive, please be patient. Once approved you can visit Adrian.
Adrian G. Torres T30064
P.O. Box 409089
Ione, CA 95640
You must have an appointment to visit Adrian. To sign up for a visit use the VPASS system. (click on the word VPASS to go to the VPASS website)
There is a chance you can visit Adrian without an appointment; however, you can be told to leave and not be allowed to visit Adrian.
5 people may visit Adrian at time.
You may visit Adrian on
and these holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Recorded visiting instructions are available at 209-274-4911
Address: 4001 Highway 104, Ione, CA 95640 Click here for Google map
Specific instructions for Mule Creek are available through a recorded message at 209-274-4911 and read all Visitor Rules
- Bring a printed copy of your appointment
- Bring a photo ID (drivers license or state ID card)
- No cell phones
- Dress conservatively and modestly
- No Blue or Orange Clothes
- No Green Pants
- No Tan Shirts or White Shirts
- Shoes and jewelry must be removed when walking through the metal detector.
You may bring the following items
- Cash up to a $50 limit per adult and $20 limit per child (under 18)
- Ten photographs, no larger than 8” by 10”
- Printed documents up to 10 pages, no larger than 8 1/2” by 11”
Arriving at the facility
- At the front gate, show your photo ID ( drivers license or a state ID card)
- Park in visitors’ parking and walk to the visitor’s center.
- In the visitor center, you must buy a vending card to purchase food and drinks. A card costs $1.50 and you can add up to $50 per adult visitor and $20 per child .
- You buy photo tokens. Adrian enjoys taking photos with friends and family.
- At your appointed time, hand your printed appointment sheet and valid ID to the desk officer.
- A visitor pass is printed out
- You remove coats/jackets, any metal items and your shoes. You walk through the metal detector (similar to going through airport security).
- You ride a shuttle bus to Yard D visiting room. Do not go through the double gates toward Yards A, B or C.
- Show the desk officer your printed visitor pass and photo ID for Yard D visiting room. You are assigned a table where you visit Adrian.
Enjoy your visit!